Ask a Question
Our Best Response...
How do I apply?
How to Apply
You can apply today! You may choose to:
- Complete and submit an online application, or
- You can print a copy of the Harper application, complete it, and then submit it in person or by mail to: Admissions Outreach, Building C, Room C102, 1200 W Algonquin Rd, Palatine, IL 60067
There is a one-time only non-refundable application fee; once you have applied to Harper, you will never have to re-apply to the College.
You may be interested in:
Was the answer satisfactory? If not:
Top 10 Questions
The following are the most frequently asked questions:
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- How do I get a course catalog?
- Do you offer a payment plan?
- What is the academic calendar?
- Where is the box office?
- Is there a bank on campus or in town?
- Do you offer motorcycle classes?
- How do I register for classes?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- What athletic facilities are available to students?