Ask Harper College a Question
Our Best Response...
How do I pay my tuition?
Tuition Payment Options
Payment options include cash, check, Visa, MasterCard or Discover. The following options are available for you to pay your tuition and fees:
• e-Cashier Electronic Payment Plan
• In Person or by Mail:
Business Office, Student Center, Room 214
1200 W Algonquin Rd
Palatine, IL 60067
• Pay Online with Web Payment
Visit e-Cashier Electronic Payment Plan for details on payment plan options.
For further information please see the following:
• Harper College Credit Web Pay
You may be interested in:
Was the answer satisfactory? If not:
Top 10 Questions
The following are the most frequently asked questions:
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- Can the application fee be waived?
- How do I drop or withdraw from a class?
- What is the academic calendar?
- How much are tuition and fees at the school?
- How do I get a course catalog?
- How do I contact a staff member or department?
- Does Harper offer insurance or a medical plan for students?
- Do you offer motorcycle classes?