Ask a Question
Our Best Response...
What is the academic calendar?
It’s all about the timing
- The semester calendar at Harper includes three terms: fall, spring and summer, and within those three terms, classes are available with a variety of start and end dates to accommodate your busy schedule.
- It’s true that the fall and spring semesters are 16 weeks in length, and the summer term is 8 weeks; however, you will find that classes are available in 4-week, 5-week, 8-week, 12-week or 16-week formats, depending on the term.
- For more information, please visit the academic calendar where you’ll find details such as term start and end dates, holidays, spring and winter break dates—the kind of calendar information that will allow you to plan ahead.
You may be interested in:
Was the answer satisfactory? If not:
Top 10 Questions
The following are the most frequently asked questions:
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- How do I get a course catalog?
- Can I repeat a class?
- What is the academic calendar?
- Do you offer motorcycle classes?
- How do I contact a staff member or department?
- How much are tuition and fees at the school?
- How do I drop or withdraw from a class?
- Will I get a refund if I drop or withdraw from a class?
- What athletic facilities are available to students?