Ask a Question
Our Best Response...
Can I repeat a class?
You are allowed to repeat a course taken at Harper College in an attempt to earn a higher grade. The highest grade received for that course will be used to compute your cumulative GPA. (Lower grades remain on the transcript.) If you are planning to transfer to another college, be sure to check that school’s repeat policy since it may differ, and that could affect your transfer admission GPA.
You may be interested in:
Was the answer satisfactory? If not:
Top 10 Questions
The following are the most frequently asked questions:
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- How do I get a course catalog?
- What is the academic calendar?
- How do I drop or withdraw from a class?
- Can I repeat a class?
- How do I contact a staff member or department?
- Am I in the Harper district?
- Do you have any job openings?
- Can the application fee be waived?
- Can I get a campus map?