Ask Harper College a Question
Our Best Response...
How many courses can I take per term?
Student Course Load
- You are a full-time student if you are enrolled in 12 semester hours (or more) during the fall or spring semesters or 6 semester hours in the summer.
- You are a part-time student if you are enrolled in fewer than 12 semester hours during the fall or spring semesters or fewer than 6 semester hours in the summer.
- Most courses are 3-4 semester hours.
- You can take a maximum of 18 semester hours in the fall and spring or 9 semester hours in the summer. Please note: You may be limited to fewer hours based on assessment scores, academic history and / or enrollment status.
You may be interested in:
Was the answer satisfactory? If not:
Top 10 Questions
The following are the most frequently asked questions:
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- Can the application fee be waived?
- How do I drop or withdraw from a class?
- What is the academic calendar?
- How much are tuition and fees at the school?
- How do I get a course catalog?
- How do I contact a staff member or department?
- Does Harper offer insurance or a medical plan for students?
- Do you offer motorcycle classes?