Ask Harper College a Question
Our Best Response...
Can the application fee be waived?
Harper College charges a one-time $25 application fee. This is a non-refundable fee. Online applications require a $25 application fee via charge card at the time of submission.
Questions about the application process should be directed to Admissions Outreach at 847-925-6700 or via email at email@example.com.
You may be interested in:
Was the answer satisfactory? If not:
Top 10 Questions
The following are the most frequently asked questions:
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- How do I get a course catalog?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- Can the application fee be waived?
- What is the academic calendar?
- Do you offer motorcycle classes?
- Am I in the Harper district?
- How do I contact a staff member or department?
- How much are tuition and fees at the school?
- How do I register for classes?