Ask a Question
Our Best Response...
How do I access my email?
Your Student E-mail Account
Students: All Harper students are given e-mail accounts. Harper College related communications will automatically go to this new e-mail account. To access please use the G-mail icon accessible in MyHarper Student Portal. You may forward e-mail to another account if preferred. Directions to do so are provided after you access the G-mail icon. If you need further assistance, contact the Student Service Desk at 847.925.6866, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may be interested in:
Was the answer satisfactory? If not:
Top 10 Questions
The following are the most frequently asked questions:
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- How do I get a course catalog?
- What is the academic calendar?
- Can the application fee be waived?
- Does Harper offer insurance or a medical plan for students?
- How do I contact a staff member or department?
- Do you offer English as a Second Language (ESL) courses?
- How do I register for classes?
- What is the schedule for the NLN test?
- How much are tuition and fees at the school?