Ask a Question
Our Best Response...
How do I access my email?
Your Student E-mail Account
Students: All Harper students are being given new e-mail accounts. Harper College related communications will automatically go to this new e-mail account. To access please use the G-mail icon accessible in MyHarper Student Portal. You may forward e-mail to another account if preferred. Directions to do so are provided after you access the G-mail icon. If you need further assistance, contact the Student Service Desk at 847-925-6866, or email@example.com.
You may be interested in:
Was the answer satisfactory? If not:
Top 10 Questions
The following are the most frequently asked questions:
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- How do I get a course catalog?
- Can I repeat a class?
- What is the academic calendar?
- Do you offer motorcycle classes?
- How do I contact a staff member or department?
- How much are tuition and fees at the school?
- How do I drop or withdraw from a class?
- Will I get a refund if I drop or withdraw from a class?
- What athletic facilities are available to students?