Ask Harper College a Question
Our Best Response...
How do I access my email?
Your Student E-mail Account
Students: All Harper students are given e-mail accounts. Harper College related communications will automatically go to this new e-mail account. To access please use the G-mail icon accessible in MyHarper Student Portal. You may forward e-mail to another account if preferred. Directions to do so are provided after you access the G-mail icon. If you need further assistance, contact the Student Service Desk at 847.925.6866, or email@example.com.
You may be interested in:
Did that answer your question? If not, chat with us.
Top 10 Questions
The following are the most frequently asked questions:
- Do you offer motorcycle classes?
- How do I drop or withdraw from a class?
- How do I get a course catalog?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- What is the academic calendar?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- How much are tuition and fees at the school?
- Am I in the Harper district?
- What is the Deadline to drop a class?
- What are your admission requirements?