Ask Harper College a Question

Our Best Response...

Where can I get a copy of my tax form for school?

Get Your Tax Forms Online

Just click on 1098 for easy online access to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) Form 1098-T.  If you have questions or need a prior year’s 1098-T, please call 847.925.6880 to speak with someone in Harper’s Business Office.

You can request a copy of a previous year’s federal tax return by contacting the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) directly at 1.800.829.1040.

Rate this response:


You may be interested in:

Was the answer satisfactory? If not: