Ask a Question
Our Best Response...
Where can I get a copy of my tax form for school?
Get Your Tax Forms Online
Just click on 1098 for easy online access to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) Form 1098-T. If you have questions or need a prior year’s 1098-T, please call 847.925.6880 to speak with someone in Harper’s Business Office.
You can request a copy of a previous year’s federal tax return by contacting the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) directly at 1.800.829.1040.
You may be interested in:
Was the answer satisfactory? If not:
Top 10 Questions
The following are the most frequently asked questions:
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- How do I get a course catalog?
- Can I repeat a class?
- What is the academic calendar?
- When do I register for classes?
- How do I contact a staff member or department?
- How do I drop or withdraw from a class?
- Am I in the Harper district?
- Do you offer motorcycle classes?
- What is the schedule for the NLN test?