Ask a Question
Our Best Response...
Where can I get a copy of my tax form for school?
Get Your Tax Forms Online
Just click on 1098 for easy online access to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) Form 1098-T. If you have questions or need a prior year’s 1098-T, please call 847.925.6880 to speak with someone in Harper’s Business Office.
You can request a copy of a previous year’s federal tax return by contacting the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) directly at 1.800.829.1040.
You may be interested in:
Was the answer satisfactory? If not:
Top 10 Questions
The following are the most frequently asked questions:
- Can the application fee be waived?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- How do I get a course catalog?
- What is the academic calendar?
- How do I drop or withdraw from a class?
- How much are tuition and fees at the school?
- Are first aid and CPR courses available?
- How do I contact a staff member or department?
- Is school closed today?
- What is the schedule for the NLN test?