Ask a Question
Our Best Response...
What is the schedule for the NLN test?
Nursing Entrance Exams
You can check out the NLN Pre-Admission Exam schedule at Harper by visiting the Assessment and Testing Center. In-person advance registration is required. Please call the Assessment and Testing Center at 847.925.6541 if you have questions about when the NLN exam is offered and how to register for it.
You may be interested in:
Was the answer satisfactory? If not:
Top 10 Questions
The following are the most frequently asked questions:
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- How do I get a course catalog?
- What is the academic calendar?
- How do I drop or withdraw from a class?
- Can I repeat a class?
- How do I contact a staff member or department?
- Am I in the Harper district?
- Do you have any job openings?
- Can the application fee be waived?
- When do I register for classes?