Ask a Question
Our Best Response...
What athletic facilities are available to students?
Located within Harper’s Wellness and Sports Center, Room M162, the Harper College Fitness Center equipment includes resistance machines, free weights, elliptical cross-trainers, treadmills, stationary bicycles, rowers and arc trainers.
Members are entitled to use additional facilities such as the gym (basketball and volleyball), an indoor running track, swimming pool, walleyball, free-weight room, racquetball phone-in privileges, special member rates for racquetball, and personal training/fitness testing.
For additional information, as well as to download the Fitness Center brochure, view membership rates, and Fitness Center hours, please visit the Fitness Center.
You may be interested in:
Was the answer satisfactory? If not:
Top 10 Questions
The following are the most frequently asked questions:
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- How do I get a course catalog?
- Can I repeat a class?
- What is the academic calendar?
- Do you offer motorcycle classes?
- How do I contact a staff member or department?
- How much are tuition and fees at the school?
- How do I drop or withdraw from a class?
- Will I get a refund if I drop or withdraw from a class?
- What athletic facilities are available to students?