Ask a Question
Our Best Response...
What athletic facilities are available to students?
The Foglia Foundation Health and Recreation Center (Building M) features a modern fitness center, with resistance machines, free weights, elliptical cross-trainers, treadmills, stationary bicycles, rowers and arc trainers and more.
Building M is also home to a gymnasium (basketball and volleyball), an elevated indoor running track, swimming pool, and personal training/fitness services.
For additional information, visit the Health and Recreation Center.
You may be interested in:
Was the answer satisfactory? If not:
Top 10 Questions
The following are the most frequently asked questions:
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- How do I get a course catalog?
- What is the academic calendar?
- Can the application fee be waived?
- Does Harper offer insurance or a medical plan for students?
- How do I contact a staff member or department?
- Do you offer English as a Second Language (ESL) courses?
- How do I register for classes?
- What is the schedule for the NLN test?
- How much are tuition and fees at the school?