Ask a Question
Our Best Response...
Are first aid and CPR courses available?
First Aid, CPR, AED
The Kinesiology Department offers KIN 202 - Standard First Aid.
KIN 202 provides a comprehensive first aid course which is taught under the guidelines of the American Red Cross. This course includes the American Red Cross Responding to Emergencies component, which covers adult, child and infant Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and the use of the Automated External Defibrillator (AED).
This course is designed to prepare students to respond to emergency situations with confidence in their ability to perform the necessary skills.
Two certificates are issued--Community CPR and Responding to Emergencies certification--after successful completion of the skills and written tests.
You may be interested in:
Was the answer satisfactory? If not:
Top 10 Questions
The following are the most frequently asked questions:
- Can the application fee be waived?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- How do I get a course catalog?
- What is the academic calendar?
- How do I drop or withdraw from a class?
- How much are tuition and fees at the school?
- Are first aid and CPR courses available?
- How do I contact a staff member or department?
- Is school closed today?
- What is the schedule for the NLN test?