Ask a Question
Our Best Response...
How do I drop or withdraw from a class?
How to Drop a Class
You can drop one or more of your college credit classes online; just visit MyHarper Student Portal and log in. If you prefer, you can also drop classes at the Registrar’s Office, Student Center, Building A, Room A213; or submit your request by fax (with a signature). It’s a good idea to first consult with a counselor by calling 847.925.6393.
Please visit withdrawals for detailed information on refund eligibility and the process as well as the College medical withdrawal policy.
You may be interested in:
Was the answer satisfactory? If not:
Top 10 Questions
The following are the most frequently asked questions:
- How do I apply?
- How do I get a student ID card?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- What is the academic calendar?
- How do I get a course catalog?
- Where can I get a copy of my tax form for school?
- Where is the box office?
- How much are tuition and fees at the school?
- How do I contact a staff member or department?
- Can the application fee be waived?