Ask Harper College a Question

Our Best Response...

How do I drop or withdraw from a class?

How to Drop a Class

You can drop one or more of your college credit classes online; just visit MyHarper Student Portal and log in. If you prefer, you can also drop classes at the Registrar’s Office, Student Center, Building A, Room A213; or submit your request by fax (with a signature). It’s a good idea to first consult with a counselor by calling 847.925.6393.

Please visit withdrawals for detailed information on refund eligibility and the process as well as the College medical withdrawal policy.


Rate this response:


You may be interested in:

Did that answer your question? If not, chat with us.