Ask Harper College a Question

Our Best Response...

Where do I send my transcripts?

Mailing Transcripts

Send your transcripts to:

Harper College
ATTN: Admissions Processing, Room A137c
1200 West Algonquin Road
Palatine, IL 60067-7398

If you are sending a transcript from another college or university, be sure to also fill out a Request for Transcript Evaluation form. (You can do so online or, if you prefer, you can print the form, complete and mail it to the attention of the Registrar’s Office, Student Center, Room A213.)

Rate this response:


You may be interested in:

Did that answer your question? If not, chat with us.