Ask Harper College a Question
Our Best Response...
What is the Deadline to drop a class?
Registration Policies and Procedures
If you, the student, decide not to attend classes, it is your responsibility to officially drop/withdraw from class(es) by the prescribed date. If you do not drop/withdraw officially from the class(es) listed on the registration confirmation statement, you will be responsible for the tuition and fees for that semester. There is a $15 non-refundable registration fee.
The deadline to withdraw from 16-week classes is printed in the Academic Calendar for the semester in question. Classes of other duration have prorated withdrawal deadlines. Consult the Registrar's Office at 847.925.6500 for the official date to withdraw from a particular class. Withdrawal dates vary depending on the end date of the section within each Part of Term.
For detailed information and guidelines on the withdrawal process, please visit Registration Policies and Procedures.
You may be interested in:
Did that answer your question? If not, chat with us.
Top 10 Questions
The following are the most frequently asked questions:
- Do you offer motorcycle classes?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- How do I get a course catalog?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- How do I drop or withdraw from a class?
- What are your admission requirements?
- How much are tuition and fees at the school?
- What is the academic calendar?
- Am I in the Harper district?
- What is the Deadline to drop a class?