Ask Harper College a Question

Our Best Response...

How do I submit my ACT score to your school?

Admission Documents

ACT scores should be sent to:  Admissions Processing, Student Center, Room A137c, 1200 W Algonquin Rd, Palatine, IL  60067.

Rate this response:


You may be interested in:

Was the answer satisfactory? If not: