Ask a Question
Our Best Response...
Do you offer a payment plan?
Tuition Payment Options
Harper College students may set up an interest-free monthly payment plan for their classes.
The payment plan is set up online through the MyHarper Student Portal under the MyFinances tab. The payment plan allows you to choose if you want to use a credit/debit card or a bank account for the payments.
You can also pay in full online through your Student Portal or in person at the Business Office in Building A Room 214. We accept cash, check, money orders, cashier’s checks, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express.
You may be interested in:
Was the answer satisfactory? If not:
Top 10 Questions
The following are the most frequently asked questions:
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- How do I get a course catalog?
- Do you offer motorcycle classes?
- What is the academic calendar?
- How do I contact a staff member or department?
- Am I in the Harper district?
- How much are tuition and fees at the school?
- When do I register for classes?
- Where and when are my exams?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?