Ask a Question
Our Best Response...
Am I in the Harper district?
The Harper College District 512, is comprised of the following communities (or portions of):
Arlington Heights, Barrington, Barrington Hills, Buffalo Grove+, Carpentersville+, Deer Park+, Des Plaines+, Elk Grove Village, Fox River Grove+, Hanover Park+, Hoffman Estates+, Inverness, Lake Barrington, Mount Prospect, North Barrington, Palatine, Prospect Heights, Rolling Meadows, Roselle+, Schaumburg, South Barrington, Tower Lakes, Wheeling.
+Portions of these communities are included in the district.
- If you live outside of the Harper district, but work within it, discuss with your employer our Business Edvantage to get in-district tuition rates.
You may be interested in:
Was the answer satisfactory? If not:
Top 10 Questions
The following are the most frequently asked questions:
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- How do I get a course catalog?
- What is the academic calendar?
- Can the application fee be waived?
- Does Harper offer insurance or a medical plan for students?
- How do I contact a staff member or department?
- Do you offer English as a Second Language (ESL) courses?
- How do I register for classes?
- What is the schedule for the NLN test?
- How much are tuition and fees at the school?