Ask Harper College a Question
Our Best Response...
What are the definitions of abbreviations (such as BR or CR) on my grade report?
Grade Report Abbreviations
The first letter in an abbreviation such as this indicates the grade you received for the course (in the abbreviation ‘BR’ your grade is a ‘B’, ‘CR’, your grade is a ‘C’). The second letter, here a letter ‘R’, indicates that the course was remedial, meaning not college level.
You may be interested in:
Was the answer satisfactory? If not:
Top 10 Questions
The following are the most frequently asked questions:
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- Am I in the Harper district?
- How do I drop or withdraw from a class?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- Can the application fee be waived?
- How do I get a course catalog?
- What is the academic calendar?
- How do I contact a staff member or department?
- Do you offer motorcycle classes?
- Where can I get a copy of my tax form for school?