Ask Harper College a Question
Our Best Response...
What are the definitions of abbreviations (such as BR or CR) on my grade report?
Grade Report Abbreviations
The first letter in an abbreviation such as this indicates the grade you received for the course (in the abbreviation ‘BR’ your grade is a ‘B’, ‘CR’, your grade is a ‘C’). The second letter, here a letter ‘R’, indicates that the course was remedial, meaning not college level.
You may be interested in:
Was the answer satisfactory? If not:
Top 10 Questions
The following are the most frequently asked questions:
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- How do I get a course catalog?
- Do you offer motorcycle classes?
- What are the definitions of abbreviations (such as BR or CR) on my grade report?
- How much are tuition and fees at the school?
- What is the academic calendar?
- Where can I get a copy of my tax form for school?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- How do I contact a staff member or department?
- Do you have any job openings?