Ask Harper College a Question
Our Best Response...
Where do I send my transcripts?
Send your transcripts to:
ATTN: Admissions Processing, Room A137c
1200 West Algonquin Road
Palatine, IL 60067-7398
If you are sending a transcript from another college or university, be sure to also fill out a Request for Transcript Evaluation form. (You can do so online or, if you prefer, you can print the form, complete and mail it to the attention of the Registrar’s Office, Student Center, Room A213.)
You may be interested in:
Was the answer satisfactory? If not:
Top 10 Questions
The following are the most frequently asked questions:
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- How much are tuition and fees at the school?
- How do I drop or withdraw from a class?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- What is the academic calendar?
- How do I get a course catalog?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- Do you offer motorcycle classes?
- Am I in the Harper district?
- How do I access my email?