Ask a Question
Our Best Response...
Does Harper offer insurance or a medical plan for students?
Student Health Insurance
A Student Accident and Sickness Insurance Plan is available for purchase by all enrolled full-time and part-time students. Students may purchase the plan to cover themselves as well as a spouse and dependent children.
Information and applications are available through Health Services, Room A364, 847.925.6268 or directly from First Agency Insurance at: www.1stAGENCY.com
You may be interested in:
Was the answer satisfactory? If not:
Top 10 Questions
The following are the most frequently asked questions:
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- How do I get a course catalog?
- What is the academic calendar?
- Can the application fee be waived?
- Does Harper offer insurance or a medical plan for students?
- How do I contact a staff member or department?
- Do you offer English as a Second Language (ESL) courses?
- How do I register for classes?
- What is the schedule for the NLN test?
- How much are tuition and fees at the school?